Monday, December 13

INUNDATED!

Please! Blue Gal has been inundated today with demands for promotion on her blog. Michael Moore is comparing the Democrats to a battered woman, those Retro vs. Metro people (hey nice banner with Kerry ads going into a vortex) think Bush stole the election again, (but I thought he learned his lesson last time!) and the busted tees guys want me to vote for Pedro? I just don't have time for this.

So we'll just take a well-deserved time out from party politics to celebrate a little gender politics and the fact that the man below is straight. Sorry boys, this one is NOT for you, thus living proof there is a Goddess, and from the looks of 'im he's a regular Blue Gal reader...hmmm I feel sooo much better now.

med06a

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!