Thursday, August 3

Ready, white people?

photo1

Here's the Homeland Security's ready.gov family, sitting on their porch (how very white of them) ready for the next pre-election phony foiled terror plot.

I hate to be a lid-blower, but you know the family is a photoshop because (a) they're not sitting in front of the TV watching Fox and (b)Dad isn't really there because he has been "given" an extra four months in Iraq.

Tip of something tasty (and more fact-based criticism of Homeland Security, including info on reallyready.org, ha, at his place) to David.

2 comments:

  1. That photo reminds me of so many pre-loaded stock photos that came with my PC. I'm like.. "what the fuck am I going to do with these?"

    Thanks for the gross-out. Always happy to squeeze one in, even when I'm maxxed out.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!