Wednesday, October 25

And while we're in the counting house...


Maybe I need to take a break from NPR. I just pisses me off that Karl Rove...oh, why even bother.




"I see several things," Rove says. "I'm allowed to see the polls on the individual races. And after all, this does come down to individual contests between individual candidates."


Oooh! Karl Rove is "allowed" to see super-secret poll numbers! Meanwhile some sillies among us are wondering why he's still "allowed" inside the White House...

In addition to polls not generally available to the public, Rove says the Republicans have a huge financial advantage in the home stretch.

Citing spending and contribution reports, Rove said, "at the end of August, in 30 of the most competitive races in the country -- the House races -- the Republicans had $33 million cash on hand and Democrats had just over $14 million."


I mean, I guess if anyone's gonna be an unapologetic this is a money game stinkhole, it's gonna be Karl. But hey, while we're in the counting house, looks like some other "planned spending" has gotten a little outta hand...

3 comments:

  1. You know what, all I care about now is out living this puss ball. I'm going to start taking care of myself and one day--even if it's fifty years from now, I'm going to twist the night away on old KKKarl's grave.

    I'm sorry, that was very immature of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:47 PM

    And you notice how pissy Karl was? I mean, fer God's sake, it was a frickin' NPR interview, not the Spanish Inquisition, yet there he was talking over Robert Shepherd, brow-beating him and generally acting like, well, like someone who knows the jig is up.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!