Sunday, October 29

Sorry


To those of you who had problems posting comments the past couple. Blogger's been a pill all weekend.

Off topic, let's all say the leftie blogger pledge together, now, shall we?

This is no time for partisan bickering. Therefore, this blog stands with President Bush: from this time forward, I will NEVER mention the need to "stay the course" in Iraq.

I challenge members of the so-called "reality-based community" to join me in taking this pledge.


Originally from David Stephenson. (Congratulations on the new grandson, too, David: 7 lbs. 11 oz. 20" Friday night at 11:30 pm. Many blessings.)

1 comment:

  1. ...but stay the course has such a good ring to it! How could it not have worked!?!

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!