Thursday, March 29

Oh, nevermind.

Posting this below the angry income disparity post, because, you know, I'm just taking life too seriously and anyway, what Blue Gal the blog really needs is more celebrity memes. I mean, look at 60 Minutes (or watch the "full interview" on CNN). TV News "gets it" re the Simon Cowell phonomenon!

...So what celebrity do people say YOU look like?

Before I stopped taking care of myself in order to take care of three kids, I used to get a lot of Sela Ward and Nigella Lawson. I don't have cable so I've never watched Nigella, but children on the street have told me I look like her, so there must be something to that.



As I've said before, that not-at-Lent BG avatar is a younger, thinner, more attractive version of myself.

No more blogging today, Mr. BG is taking me to La Boheme tonight and I've gotta rest up. Looking forward to it but for listening around the house I actually prefer La Rondine. Sappy, I know, but still. My idea of "escape":

5 comments:

  1. My celebrity look-alike?

    Mr. Peabody. With a beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun.

    my look alike?

    i don't think i have one.
    people say i look like a pixie.

    at least it's not a garden gnome...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:19 AM

    My celebrity look alike used to be Rachel Ward when I had short hair. We're talking Thornbirds days. Ancient!

    BG: If you look remotely like Nigella Lawson, you would be My Honey's favorite blogger by looks. She is, by far, his most drool-worthy celeb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:31 PM

    I'm often mistaken for Gollum, but with less hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My celebrity look alike? Guess.

    I am told that when I was younger that I actually looked quite human, though.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!