Tuesday, May 8

"I've enjoyed just about as much of this party
as I can stand."

Cheney1


No more surprise visits, okay? We won't drink the wine you brought, don't give a shit about that jar of homemade watermelon pickles that Lynne put up just last August. Just leave the fuckin' hostess gifts at home. You didn't need to show up to show you care.

We noticed you've got a stop-off at United Arab Emirates scheduled. Boy oh boy, those "moderate" Arabs sure do know deluxe hotel architecture, don't they?

Are you going there to take your daughter shopping, or just to check out the new headquarters? Oh, yeah, I guess you can't take a tax break business trip for Halliburton when the taxpayers are already funding your trip, forgot about that heh heh.

By the way, don't ever tell us that it's Game Time in Iraq. We might have to tell you to go fuck yourself, and we don't like that visual.

Step carefully, Mr. Vice-President, there's shit everywhere. Funny, 'cause we used to have decent sewage treatment in Baghdad before you showed up.




.

7 comments:

  1. Haliburton share holders did greet the invasion as liberators, who did you think they were talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you are so sexy when you are righteously indignant Madame Blue Gal. Grrrrr. And it always makes us happy when you like to us over at Monkey Muck. If you ever need the League of Mullets for any yard work just give me shout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "link" I meant to say "link," curse my simian fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dick Cheny: Dead-ender

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:23 PM

    And leave that fucking shotgun at home. You're outgunned, and besides, you don't have any friends left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Well that little post covered a lot of ground... Where to begin? With Dead-Eye Dick blatantly and shamelessly stroking his corporate roots while Teh Decider stays home for the Tornader Photo Op? With the obscene opulence of the U.A.E., suckpump of the world and Concubine of Corporate Oil?

    You know, some other VP making a trip to a war-torn country might give me hope that an Important Person was on the job. But this Dick is just so foul that I can't be anything but cynical about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someday, we'll look back on this and it will all seem like a bad dream.

    I hope.

    Boy, do I hope...

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!