Saturday, September 15

How-to video of the month:


VideoJug: Frienditis: How To Make Yourself Into Boyfriend Material

And here's the deal:

1. Don't try to get me drunk as a way of "breaking the ice" to tell me you love me or for any other reason. One's my limit, because more than one means it's for some other reason, and I'm simply not that kind of woman. If you have something to say you'd better just say it while I'm sober.

2. And don't "try" to think about having sex with me as a way of improving your body language. If you have to try, you are not my type. Nothing happening here, move on.

3. Forget flirting, forget "boyfriend material." Any a-hole who treats my knitting like that gets castrated. It will be quick and painful. I'd really like to start with the guy in that video, if you don't mind.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Well this does explain how so many A-holes get laid and why so many women hate men.

    OG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly there are still a fairly large number of women who respond to the 'manly man' this video thinks men should try to be. Mr. New Age Sensitive doesn't appeal to them at all, even though they may claim that he does. It seems to be some kind of primitive primate programming or something, and in extreme cases I have known a few women who were drawn to men who were actual abusive losers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting video! There is only one real aphrodisiac needed to court a woman, though - huge amounts of cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men like that are the reason AG is a non practicing lesbian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Strange... having many women friends seemed to be an asset back in my "dating days." I'm no Brad Pitt, but I don't think I was ever without a dating partner for long. When I did find a woman I wanted to romance, my women friends were often a source of insight (and were usually rooting for me too.) And they were great character references, if they happened to know the target of my affections. "Oh, I know him, he's a great guy! You two should go out together..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:45 AM

    I wonder if this guy's ever seen Magnolia?

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!