Saturday, July 26

Saturday Song

TO: Barack Obama

FROM: At least one left-wing voter with justa little bitta hope left

RE: An 80's gem for ya:



You turn me on, you lift me up
Like the sweetest cup I'll share with you
You lift me up, don't you ever stop, I'll be here with you
Now it's all or nothing
'Cause you say you'll follow through...
You follow me, and I, I, I follow you

What you gonna do when things go wrong?
What you gonna do when it all cracks up?
What you gonna do when the love burns down?
What you gonna do when the flames go up?
Who is gonna come and turn the tide?
What's it gonna take to make a dream survive?
Who's got the touch to calm the storm inside?
Who's gonna save you?
Alive and kicking.
Stay until your love is, alive and kicking.
Stay until your love is, until your love is, alive.

5 comments:

  1. awesome....perfect song..I love the 80's too....
    thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:38 AM

    Simple Minds are still recording and touring to this day. Their most recent album, 2006's "Black and White" was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think Obama's cute....

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!