Thursday, November 20

Proof positive there are too many lawyers.


Because a bonafide douchebag was able to hire one. From Smoking Gun, h/t a much-loved reader and commenter:

Claiming that he has been unfairly branded a "douchebag" in the book "Hot Chicks with Douchebags," a Las Vegas man has filed a libel lawsuit against the volume's author and publisher.


Trust me, honey, HCwDB had you at "Las Vegas club promoter." And now your name is connected to the word "douchebag" on the internet.

As my regular readers know, Hot Chicks with Douchebags is one of my favorite places to laugh my guts out. The writing there is self-effacing, hilarious, and actually far kinder than the title would indicate.

And now with the lawsuit, Mister Douchebag1, you've arrived!

2 comments:

  1. Visited HCwDB... is the apocalypse soonish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:50 PM

    Oh, Blue Gal, that site is evidence of some latent part of humanity that evolution overlooked. I had to turn away I was laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!