Tuesday, May 5

Crappy Cinco de Mayo!



NAFTA's sad irony of the day. The Cinco de Mayo panties are made in the USA and the five buck Old Navy July 4 USA Flag t-shirts are made in Mexico.

Really, I try to stay positive, but first I find out Dom DeLuise died last night and then we all can't seem to stop talking about Miss California/NOM's breast augmentation again.

Oh.

She what?


With all due respect, she just needs to do the fricking Playboy spread and disappear already.

(Happy Cinco de Mayo.)

8 comments:

  1. Aye... but it should be a playboy spread with her and Miss North Carolina wearing matching white bridal panties.

    Just me?

    Ok then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one could write this stuff. truth is stranger than fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad news about Dom Deluise. As for the soon-to-be former Miss California, what was her name again?

    Quite a set of yabbos, though. Well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dom made us smile. What sweetness has passed from the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not just you, Katy. I think it is a fabulous idea. YOu win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With all due respect, she just needs to do the fricking Playboy spread and disappear already. Penthouse. At best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, have you seen Good As You's coverage of this? It's awesome, they are my favorite LGBT rights blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed when I found out prejean's plastic parts were plastered all over the inter-pla-net.

    Sad about Dom Delouise, too. RIP

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!