Saturday, October 16

June, why not put a fractal on top of tonight's angel cake?


Click for larger.  Both died this weekend:

Barbara Billingsley

Benoit Mandelbrot (h/t Nicole)

And since these things happen in threes, I would be extra careful the next few if I were the inventor of psychedelic jello mold recipes.



Indebted again to my artist mom for this idea. She did a terrific oil painting of Black Panther Huey Newton and Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, who died the same day (August 22, 1989), touring heaven's bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. A theology girl like yourself should be interested in this one: C.S. Lewis died on November 22, 1963. I'm not positive on this, but I believe he died around the same time that shots were fired in Dealey Plaza.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always believed the universe is indeed a fractal. Thanks for the proof. Though you might appreciate this BlueGal.

    2010: A Mandelbrot Odyssey

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj0SL58no-k

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!