Wednesday, November 30

More #Zappadan Art for Zappadan 2011

...Which starts on December 4.
Those are St. Alphonso pancakes and a real poncho, natch. :D And a reminder from here in 2009, "Some people say" that the Miracles of Zappadan stuff is a buncha hooey, but I disagree. During the first Zappadan in 2006, John Bolton resigned. Then the year after that, Sandy Underpants went to the registry of motor vehicles during Zappadan and got a new license plate with no lines, no waiting, and free donuts. Expect Miracles.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to celebrating Zappadan.. it is a tradition in our house! Awaiting the miracles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if I don't find the money for the Dishnet bill and they shut off the TV and the kids don't watch all those ads for things I can't afford. Why then, I guess it will be another Zappadan Miracle! All Praise Zappadan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really awesome. I'm getting ready for the season as well. SUNDAY! It's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE can I get a copy of Driftglass's work 'The 12 days of Zappadan" ?????

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!