Friday, March 2

I sure hope @ProFlowers decides to pull their ads from Rush Limbaugh soon.

Because this photoshop took me four whole minutes to pull together and I'm just mad enough to photoshop fake ProFlowers ads several times a day and if they try to claim defamation I'll just play their ad next to Rush Limbaugh's slut comments and ask them who exactly is defaming their product anyhoo and by the way do you have any idea how many images pop up when you type "flowers" in Google Image Search and exactly how much I know about fair use doctrine as pertains to both "satire of a public figure or entity" and "nonprofit educational purposes"? I thought you did.

5 comments:

  1. ProFlowers helps you tell Mom she's a slut with elegant flowers PLUS free vase, from $19.99

    Remember, Mothers Day is Sunday, May 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. You are the least of their problems right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother's Day may be May 13 but when is it Slut's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For that special slut in your life

    ReplyDelete
  5. They advertise on the Jimmy Dore show which is on our local Pacifica station KPFK here in Los Angeles. I'm sure they get quite a bit of their customer base from lefties, so we can make a difference here.

    ReplyDelete

I really look forward to hearing what you have to say. I do moderate comments, but non-spam comments will take less than 24 hours to appear... Thanks!